- Very hardy.
- Any well drained soil
- Flowers late August early September
- Pinky reddish flowers
- Attracting the late butterflies and bees
- Part of a new series being developed and named Longstock
This hybrid can be viewed in the display bed by the middle gate at Longstock Park Nursery
Regular removal of spent flowers will extend the flowering period of all summer flowering buddleja,
otherwise they look like Buddleja along a railway embankment.
I have complied and funded a web site for the
- Cultivar'Longstock Autumn Beauty' x Sugar Plum 2009
- Height & Spread2-3m x 2m
- Plant Breeders Rights--
- ColoursColours and sizes are approximate and are intended as a guideline and may vary according to local conditions.