Buddleja weyeriana ‘Inspired Pink’ USA Buddleja ‘Inspired Pink’ is by far the strongest butterfly magnet in the garden. Hummers love it as well. Tim Woods Oct 2015
see photo bottom of the page.
A very hardy deciduous semi evergreen shrub, depending on local temperature, growing in any well drained soil.
- Drought tolerant but if you water when it is very dry it will look like the photo below.
- This is a rabbit and deer resistant plant, a darling of a Butterfly Bush
- Best in sun
- Hard prune in March Feed late spring.
- Flowers early August through to late September, sometimes into October
- Attracts bees and butterflies and hummingbirds in the USA
- Large ball heads of clear pale pink flowers with an orange eye
- Delightful scented flowers
- The fragrance keeps the butterflies, hummingbirds and bees coming back for more
- Flowers spikes up to 12-18” 30-40 cm in length
- A lovely choice for mixing into a shrub or perennial border
Regular removal of spent flowers will extend the flowering period of all summer flowering buddleja.
Named by Roy Lancaster OBE VMH. World famous Plantsman.
Links to Agents and stockist bottom of the page
NOW LISTING 12 stockist in the USA for
Buddleja ‘Inspired Pink’
In my garden 2014
Large ball heads of clear pale pink flowers with an orange eye ‘Pink Pagoda’/ ‘Inspired Pink’ USA a darling of a Butterfly Bush
Plantipp BV EU
‘Pink Pagoda’/ ‘Inspired Pink’ USA
USA Canada Japan
Propagation for resale is illegal without a licence from the Agent
Agent Tim Woods Spring Meadow Nursery
Retail Stockist USA
Photo Tim Woods Spring Meadow USA ‘Inspired Pink’ USA ‘ Pink Pagoda’ EU
Tim Woods posted onto Facebook Oct 5th 2015
Buddleja ‘Inspired Pink’ is by far the strongest butterfly magnet in the garden. Hummers love it as well.
Monarch butterfly, Danaus plexippus, also known as the Milkweed, as its larvae feed on Asclepias sp. This is the butterfly which makes the extraordinary migration from a forest in Mexico north into the USA and Canada, where it raises a brood whose own offspring then migrate back to Mexico in the autumn. A few get blown over to the UK every September on the tail end of the hurricanes. wrote Andrew Brookes December 2014
Protection applied for by Spring Meadow Nursery
Buddleja weyeriana ‘Pink Pagoda’ ‘Inspired Pink’ USA
- Speciesx weyeriana
- Cultivar'Pink Pagoda' EU33352 'Inspired Pink' USA
- Height & Spread1.5 - 3m x 1.5 m 4-9ft x 4ft
- Plant Breeders RightsPropagation for resale is illegal without a licence from the Agent
- ColoursColours and sizes are approximate and are intended as a guideline and may vary according to local conditions.