Escallonia ranks high among the summer flowering evergreens.
- An upright, bushy evergreen shrub
- Any well drained soil
- Hardy -18°C
- Ideal hedging plant
- Lightly shear after flowering and in the spring
- Dark glossy foliage
- Masses of white flowers from early July
- Repeat flowering in the autumn
- Bees love it
- SpeciesIveyi x leucantha 1991
- Height & Spread2m x 1.5m Single Plant / Hedge 1.5m - 2m Shear in Spring
- Plant Breeders RightsColours and sizes are approximate and are intended as a guideline and may vary according to local conditions.