Oenothera ‘Give Me Sunshine’ is an excellent introduction. It is a compact and full growing perennial which has a mass of bright yellow flowers from Mid May. It will tolerate higher temperatures and will flower for much longer than existing varieties. I have trialled this plant for several years and it never fails to attract attention from visitors to our nursery.
Neil Alcock Seiont nurseries Trade
- A low growing hardy perennial
- Any well drained soil
- Sun or shade
- Will tolerate higher temperatures than exisiting varieties
- Vibrated bright yellow flowers
- Flowers longer than existing varieties
- Even longer if you remove the seeds heads
- An added bonus is good autumn colour
Oenothera ‘Give Me Sunshine’
- Cultivar'Give Me Sunshine'
- Height & Spread--
- Plant Breeders RightsExclusively propagated & marketed by Seiont Nursery trade only