‘Longstock Silver’ is
- A very hardy deciduous shrub
- Any well drained soil
- Hard prune in March
- Leaves silver, soft and felted
- Flowers fragrant lilac with a pale eye, like B. crispa in cylindrical panicles.
- Flowering mid summer to early autumn
- very attractive bark.
- Buddleja ‘Longstock Silver’ is sterile it does not set seed.
- Speciescaryopteridifolia x crispa 2006
- Cultivar'Longstock Silver'
- Height & Spread3m x 3m unpruned. Prune late March 1.5m x 1.5m
- Plant Breeders Rights--
- ColoursColours and sizes are approximate and are intended as a guideline and may vary according to local conditions.